Commercial Cleaning Janitorial Services Raleigh Garner Clayton Smithfield Goldsboro Dunn MT. Olive Fayetville

Your Business Tagline

LEARN MORE

Detail-Oriented Cleaning Service Technicians You Can Count On

Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.

Dedicated Commercial Property Cleaners at Your Service

Pony Xpress Clean is a full-service janitorial company and cleaning service provider in the Raleigh Triangle of North Carolina. We serve commercial property owners.


Our cleaning service technicians underwent a background check. In addition, they are bonded, insured, and trained, which is why you can have peace of mind knowing they are highly qualified to address your needs. 

Page title

Our Cleaning Practices

We use state-of-the-art, heavy-duty, and commercial-grade ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with a dual high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter. Moreover, we use the Shark commercial vacuum, which also has a dual filter system. Hiring us means 99.9% of dust, bacteria, and germs are removed from your workplace.


We believe in keeping your property germ-free. This is why we use a color-coded microfiber cleaning cloth system. Our cleaning service technicians are trained to never cross contaminate what they are cleaning. This way, the cloth used in one area will never be used in another.


The best part of our cleaning practices is the products themselves. We use Airx Laboratories products that provide you with a hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner, a no-film neutral floor cleaner, and other necessary components.


All of these—along with a detailed, in-depth cleaning schedule—are designed just for your facility. These make us the right choice for you. 

Edit button text

Click Here to Add a Title

Click this text to start editing. This multi-element block is great for showcasing a particular feature or aspect of your business. It could be a signature product, a picture of your entire staff, an image or your physical location, etc. Double click the image to customize it, edit the text, and choose a call-to-action for you button - what do you want people to do now?

Learn More

A Message from Our Owner

“I have been in the janitorial industry since 1999 and have held various positions with some of the countries’ largest companies. The experiences I have gained throughout my tenure have allowed me to know the rights and wrongs on how to operate a janitorial company.


I learned that being hardworking, dedicated, and respectful to our clients is the key to the growth of any business. This is why I built our brand with that thought process since our company was established in 2016. With that mindset, we have been increasing our business volume each year, and we hope to continue our success with you as our client.”


– Brian Mack

Owner

Mission Statement

Our mission isn’t to be the largest janitorial service provider in the Raleigh Triangle. Instead, we strive to be the most reliable and trusted janitorial service provider. We want our customers to have peace of mind and trust knowing that services will be completed on time and every time we are scheduled for service.

Click Here to Add a Title

Click this text to start editing. This block is great for showcasing a particular feature or aspect of your business. It could be a signature product, an image of your entire staff, an image or your physical location, etc. Double click the image to customize it.

Page title

What Makes Us Better Than Our Competitors

Our company has proactive and responsive management staff members who believe in being respectful of your time. We take great pride in communicating any concerns with you and being timely in responding to your needs.


We are always here for you, which is why we have an open line of communication 24/7. Every client will have a direct line to our team lead, operations manager, and company owner to reach for any cleaning emergency that may come up.


Letting you know and meet all our employees who enter your facility is important to us to help make you feel safe and secure. Our team also performs national background checks, and we make sure that every staff member is bonded and insured. We think this is an often overlooked procedure in the industry, and it is a must to earn our clients’ trust.


By giving us just 1% of your trust, we will make sure that we earn the other 99% by doing what we need to do to make a difference every day in the cleanliness of your facility. Trust, respect, and a timely response are what we provide. 

Edit button text

Click Here to Add a Title

Click this text to edit. Tell users why they should click the button.

View Our Services